- Use your ClubSport Shifter with any steering wheel on PC (supports sequential and H-pattern mode)
- Use the ClubSport handbrake without any other Fanatec product with a handbrake connection on PC
- Use analogue Fanatec pedals directly on the PC via USB
- Upgradeable firmware
- Activates 7th gear with all product configurations.
- ClubSport Shifter
- ClubSport Shifter SQ
- ClubSport Handbrake
- CSL Elite Pedals (analogue pedals without CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit)
- CSL Pedals
- By default, the device is delivered with the firmware for the ClubSport Shifter. If you want to operate another device, you have to update the firmware. To do this, go to the driver menu, navigate to the update tab, click on “Update USB Adapter Firmware”, select the required mode and select “start update”.
- To calibrate the shifter, the calibration program must be run in the driver on the PC.